Atlantic, Tomorrow's Office Acquires Praxis Data Systems
Monday, March 6, 2017
BTA member Atlantic, Tomorrow's Office has announced the expansion of its IT Services Division with the acquisition of Praxis Data Systems (PDS), an IT services provider covering southern New Jersey and the greater Philadelphia area for more than 20 years.
Atlantic executives see the acquisition as an opportunity to enhance customer value for the following areas:
This acquisition marks another significant commitment Atlantic, Tomorrow's Office is making to provide customers of all sizes with affordable access to business technology products and services that improve employee productivity, mitigate security threats and control technology related expense. As part of the Atlantic organization, PDS will continue to provide uninterrupted service to current and new customers offering Atlantic’s "stack" of popular business technology services, which include:
- Expanded IT service resources throughout Philadelphia and southern New Jersey with 20 additional IT professionals
- A synergistic fit in culture, placing customer service as a top priority
- IT solution sets are well aligned with similar services and product offerings
- PDS will be able to expand a full portfolio of imaging solutions to its customer base
- PDS leadership is committed to continuing to lead operations and maintain customer relationships
"Joining forces is an immediate win for both organizations and, most importantly, our customers in the greater Philadelphia and Delaware Valley market," said Bill McLaughlin, CTO, Atlantic, Tomorrow's Office.
- Imaging office technology and services
- Production printing systems
- Managed IT services
- Cloud services
- Private cloud services
- Managed document services
- Managed print services
- Professional services
"The PDS team has done a tremendous job growing their business organically and we're eager to provide them and their customers with additional resources and a full portfolio of imaging solutions that will immediately expand their potential," said Larry Weiss, president and CEO, Atlantic, Tomorrow's Office.
“We’re excited about the natural synergies between the two companies and the compelling value proposition this creates for today's value-driven IT leaders,” said Harry Srolovitz, president, PDS. "We've always admired Atlantic's ability to provide people, systems and technologies
on a larger scale, and now we can do the same as part of the Atlantic family."